3 Easy steps to clean your earring holes
- Cleansing solution e.g. alcohol
- Antibacterial soap
- Cotton balls or cotton buds
- Hand sanitizer
- Towel or tissue
Step 1. Thoroughly wash your hands with antibacterial soap or hand sanitizer.
Step 2. Soak the cotton balls or cotton buds in alcohol and wipe the cotton ball or cotton bud on both sides (front & back) of your earring holes.
Step 3. Repeat until the dirt in the earring holes is thoroughly removed. It is advisable for you to clean your earring holes often.
You May Also Want to Know:
- Handmade Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Set
- How to Fix Earring Holes That Stretched?
- How to Clean Your Earring?
- Why Does My Earring Hole Hurt?
20% OFF INSTANT DISCOUNT
Sign up today for free to receive exclusive offers including 20% OFF on today's order on all handmade silver jewellery.